Re: Eve

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 14:50:14 EST

    At 08:09 PM 2/13/00 -0500, Massie wrote:
    >Was Eve created on the sixth day?
    >
    >Is this clear?

    I don't see Eve's name in the account of the sixth day. I do see Eve in
    Chapter 2 but not Chapter 1. So it isn't as clear as you might think. I
    believe that Chapter 1 is merely the proclamation of what the world would
    be like in six events prior to the origin of the universe. So Eve wasn't
    created on the sixth day, it was proclaimed that she would exist on that
    'day'.
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology