Re: sensitivity

From: Steve Hullfish (steve@delhallvideo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 17:01:29 EST

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Skelton, Kim <kskelton@asante.org>
    To: avid-l@calvin.edu <avid-l@calvin.edu>
    Date: Monday, February 07, 2000 9:42 AM
    Subject: sensitivity

    >Is there anyone out there that has advice on how to lock one out of the
    Avid
    >Xpress software? I want to password it so that I can better protect the
    >system from the others that don't know how to use it.

    Well, you could confuse anybody that didn't belong on it by keeping the Avid
    "pointing" at the Composer Projects folder, then move all your projects OUT
    of that folder and into a less obviously named folder. All you need to get
    to your projects is the knowledge of the new project folder's name.