Re: NAS statement

From: Wendee Holtcamp (wendee@greendzn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 14:30:28 EST

    Somehow I missed all the previous exchange but am interested in this. What
    was the recent change to the National Academy of Sciences statement on
    evolution for a Sun school class? Keith, can you resend me your original
    message?

    What was the nature of the objections by Massimo Pigliucci and Will Provine?
    Is Will still on the list? (how are you doing?)

    My best,

    Wendee