Re: More Analysis

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 11:39:57 EST

    Allen,

    I don't know if you thinking along these lines, but your poll results seem
    to suggest what I have thought for some time that this discussion has
    almost nothing to do with science and almost everything to do with theology
    and Biblical interpretation. It will be interesting to see the results
    when the number of SDA's are more realistically represented than they are
    now. 37/157 is an outrageously high proportion.

    TG

    Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
    grayt@lamar.colostate.edu http://www.chm.colostate.edu/~grayt/
    phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801