Re: Chance?

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 16:09:25 EST

    John:

    I find your closing paragraph illuminating:

    "It is my understanding that coming up with "numeric proofs" such as you
    espouse can be done rather easily with other texts -- such as MOBY DICK,
    for instance."

    Rather than rely on hearsay (which, anyway, relates to ELS - Equidistant
    Letter Sequences - a procedure completely different from my own!), why
    don't you check things out for yourself?

    Vernon

    http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/index.htm

    http://www.compulink.co.uk/~indexer/miracla1.htm