Thanks

From: Allen & Diane Roy (Dianeroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 18:55:24 EST

    I want to thank all those on the ASAnet who responded to the Creation, Evolution, Pseudoscience Questionnaire. We have currently had over 200 responses in less than a month.

    If you have not yet taken the questionnaire, or if you know of someone who may be interested in taking it, it is at:

    http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/quiz/CreationEvolutionPseudoscience.htm

    (I hope I got it right that time. :)

    If you are interested in seeing some of the preliminary results, go to the above page and follow the link to the results page.

    Thanks

    Allen Roy