Chance?

From: John W. Burgeson (johnburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 13:28:49 EST

    Vernon wrote, among other things,

    " Is it really likely that
    this remarkable confluence would arise by chance?"

    It is likely, Vernon, that SOMETHING like this will
    arise by chance. Let me analogize:

    It is not likely that a "Vernon Jenkins" would ever appear on this earth.
    But it did, for it was quite likely that SOMETHING like a
    Vernon Jenkins would appear.

    Likewise with your numbers, my friend.

           Burgy

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!