AIDS questions

From: Kamilla Ludwig (kamillal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 14:34:08 EST

    I've been looking and reading the past few days and there are still some
    questions by the AIDS/HIV skeptics that I haven't been able to find
    answers to:

    1) Are there any other known retroviral diseases in humans?

    2) Is it true that HIV itself has never been isolated, only secondary
    markers? (I believe the case is similar with Hepatitis C)

    3) Is it true, as they contend, that the amount of virus apparently
    present is insufficient to cause disease?

    I appreciate anywhere you can direct me to get answers to these further
    questions.

    Kamilla