Re: Exceptional Measures

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 12:10:33 EST

    I must confess that Dick has noted an error in my calculations. THus they
    must be redone.

    At 10:20 PM 1/2/00 +0000, Dick Fischer wrote:
    >Oh, I hate to throw your numbers off, but "Fischer" has a "c" in it.

     Shucks, I knew that and messed up anyway. But that doesn't change the
    conclusion that you are associated with 666.

    The English alphabet has 3 more letters j, u, w.

                      1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,2,2,2
    1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,1,2,3,4,5,6
    a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h.i,j,k,l,m,n.o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y.z

    R ,i,c,h,a, r,d F,i, s,c, h,e, r
    18,9,3,8,1,18,4,6,9,19,3,8,5,18

    Adding we have: 129

    Multiplying by the number of man, 6, we have 774. But we must then realise
    that the trinity is perfection. Since there are 3 people in the 3-trinity
    it is a cube. And since we must also subtract the believer and the trinity
    (a total of 4) from the antichrist, we must therefore remove 4 x 3^3 from
    this number. After all the antichrist doesn't have the trinity or any
    believers with him. Doing this we find that 3 x 3 x 3 x 4 = 108.

    Now it is obvious that 774 - 108 = 666.

    Thank you so much for pointing out this serious error in my calculations.
    You have made my calculations stand on much firmer ground.

    This is a rather startling turn of events. :-) When is that Star article
    coming out?

    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology