Re: "Bashing, choice & lamarkism" was "conservation..."

Biochmborg@aol.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:40:47 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/99 6:29:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
sejones@iinet.net.au writes:

> TI>As far as I can tell, the only form of evolution Johnson
> >accepts is "microevolution". That no one has a clue what
> >else Philip accepts is absolutely deliberate.
>
> Agreed. Darwinists are past masters at what Macbeth calls "best-in-field
> fallacy", namely counter-attacking an opposing theory rather than
> defending one's own:

[snip]

> So Johnson refuses to allow the Darwinists to divert attention from the
> weaknesses of their theory by advancing his own.

Is Steve suggesting that anti-Darwinists are permitted to critique Darwinism,
but Darwinists are not permitted to critique ID theory? If ID theory is a
legitimate scientific theory, then other scientists should be allowed to
scientifically critique it, provided they can validate their critiques with
evidence.

Kevin L. O'Brien