[Fwd: Earth Battered Through History By Comets]

Gary Collins (etlgycs@etl.ericsson.se)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:28:06 +0100

--------------FAFB623E008A6373E69D6F64

This looks as though it might be interesting. I haven't had time to look at
the full story yet. Maybe it has an impact :-) on genetic studies?

/Gary