Re: There used to be some really powerful thinkers on the list

mortongr@flash.net
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:04:07 +0000

At 11:36 PM 08/17/1999 EDT, Bertvan@aol.com wrote:
>You are paranoid, Glenn. I sent nothing to Stephen privately. If you sent
>something to me privately, I didn't notice the "private". For that I
>apologize. Personally, I would have nothing to say which I couldn[t say to
>the whole list.

Since you privately sent me a note apologizing then six minutes later sent
this I am really confused. Are you apologetic or not?

Concerning the private note that STephen replied to, I can't find any
evidence that you posted it to the reflector. I didn't get a distribution
copy from the list in which you replied to my note, it isn't in the
archives. Neither you nor I posted it. If I have missed it, then point me
to the URL in which your reply resides on the archive. I am meaning the
one in which I said "Concerning, my attacks on YEC please tell
>>me where I have been bitter. (snip)
>>I know that Stephen is an old earther.

If you can do that, then I will acknowledge that this was likely an
innocent mistake. Otherwise a public apology will do, not a private apology
followed by a public attack.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology