Re: There used to be some really powerful thinkers on the list

mortongr@flash.net
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:36:31 +0000

At 06:08 AM 08/18/1999 +0800, Stephen E. Jones wrote:
>Reflectorites
>
>On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:37:25 EDT, Bertvan@aol.com wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>GM>Concerning, my attacks on YEC please tell
>>>me where I have been bitter. (snip)
>>>I know that Stephen is an old earther.
>
>These lines and what follows from Glenn, which Bertvan is replying to, I
have
>not seen before and it does not appear in my received mail folders. Is
this a
>part of a private message that Glenn sent to Bertvan?
>
>>GM>But he is the one I really think
>>>drove most of the real thinkers away from this list.
>
>This is news to me! It is a fascinating example of Glenn revising history in
>his own favour. Here are the facts:

THis was a private e-mail to Bertvan. Shame on him for sharing it.

Bertvan,
SHame on you Bertvan. The ONLY address on the note when it left my machine
was to you. You copied it and sent it on. You have no ethics sir. You are
scum on the bottom of the ethics pool and are NOT to be trusted in any way
shape or form.

But since it is public, I will stand by what I said.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm