Re: Darkness spreads over Kansas

mortongr@flash.net
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:48:42 +0000

This is the only thing I want to respond to Bertvan on. Everything else
was said privately.

Bertvan wrote:
>Glenn: >And I don't believe that any falsehood should be tolerated.
Especially
>>falsehood in the name of God.
>
>Nothing disgusts me more than evolutionists who call anyone who disagrees
>with them
>"liars", which the term "falsehood" implies.

Goodness. Falsehood does not at all imply that one is lying. You are
really touchy. One can spread falsehood, like I did when I was a YEC, yet
not be a liar. I believed the falsehoods I was spreading, thus I wasn't
lying. Give me a break and quite trying to drive everything to the
extreme. There are more middle grounds than most people want to believe.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm