RE: Janet Miller's Peterson site

Steven H. Schimmrich (sschimmr@calvin.edu)
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:56:32 -0400

At 10:44 AM 10/15/98 -0700, Joel Duff wrote:

> Did anyone notice that on Janet's "Links, letter and comments" page that
> one of the TWO comments posted there is by our friend Joseph. I can hardly
> call that a glowing recommendation of Peterson that Joseph finds him
> appealing. I wonder is Janet has been listening in on the recent exchange
> here.

I personally can't help wondering if either Janet, Jospeh, and Peterson are
all the same person or if they all know each other and work together. It's
hard to avoid that conclusion when reading Janet and Joseph's comments about
Peterson's obscure book. Both always avoided the question when I asked it
during the discussions a few weeks ago.

- Steve.

--   Steven H. Schimmrich, Assistant Professor of Geology   Department of Geology, Geography, and Environmental Studies   Calvin College, 3201 Burton Street SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546   sschimmr@calvin.edu (office), schimmri@earthlink.net (home)   616-957-7053 (voice mail), 616-957-6501 (fax)    http://home.earthlink.net/~schimmrich/