Re: Bickering

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:33:24 -0500

I second Howard's advice to not respond further to the contentious and
obdurate individual who has initiated the bickering lately. He has had
ample opportunity to participate constructively in discussions about
evolution but has shown a penchant for favoring rhetoric over reasoned
debate. I see nothing more to be gained by continuing attempts to have a
conversation with him. While he has the right to speak his mind, he does
not have a guarantee that there will be an audience for his thoughts. I
hope that we can resume more constructive discussion.

Steve