A possible case of abusing science

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 16:19:14 EDT

I received the email below (snipped propaganda from it) from the FRC.
Does anyone know if this study compensated for demographics, age, or any
other possible linking factor?

I suspect that the findings are true. I'm less sure that the work
contributes to rational discussions of the gut issues.

Possible reasons for the findings (among many):

1. Drug users make poorer decisions
2. Drug users have more deformed babies
3. Drug users have less financial resources

etc.

Burgy

From: Family Research Council
Date: June 24, 2004

New Study Exposes Abortion's Risks

"... this month The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse published
the latest study of post-abortive women. Women who aborted had rates of
substance abuse that were approximately twice as high as those of women
who chose to give birth to their babies. ...."

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!