Re: Evolution: A few questions

From: jack syme <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 06:32:32 EDT

Wow!

It never ocurred to me that Mike's comments were "a bit of /ad hominem/
nastiness. And I cant believe that you did. I suspect you are being
paranoid, and too proud of your ability to recognize "loaded language".

In fact, I think you have been out right nasty and throwing ad hominems at
Vern.

What is your dogma Dave? Are you even a Christian? You seem far from it in
your posts.