RE: Evolution: A few questions

From: Mike Tharp <mtharp@exammaster.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 20:02:04 EDT

Hello Dave,

Just out of curiosity, how would one account for the evolution of the
metamorphosis process of animals such as frogs and butterflies? It has
always seemed improbable to me that such an elaborate process could have
evolved due to natural selection for random genetic mistakes. However, I
readily admit that this is a topic in which I am utterly ignorant! Perhaps
you would be willing to share your insights?

In Christ,
Mike