RE: Dr Jonathan Sarfati

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 19:53:56 EDT

Vernon. I first heard about theology web when a person on Talk Origins
mentioned that someone called Socrates was calling me Glenn Moron. I
decided to go have a look. Socrates has been a very nasty individual.
But he never, ever really discusses the data. He merely calls me names,
or casts aspersions on my christianity. All in all, dealing with him
shows me how unchristians and unloving, some christians can be
expecially towards those they think are enemies.

That being said, I think Socrates got more than he bargained for when he
enticed me on the board. I post pictures of geology and he really
didn't like that.