Re: Evolution: A few questions

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 02:10:27 EDT

Burgy (who sometimes agrees with me) wrote:

> Dick posted:: "The prime difficulty I see with progressive creation (PC)
> is that it demands that God must interact in the progression of life in
> order to bring about new species... ."

> Not so. PC does not "demand" anything. The position simply observes that
> God can do whatever He wants to.

John, what do you think "progressive creationist" means? The essential
difference between PCs and YECs is that PCs recognize the old age of the
earth and think life forms were sequentially created by God rather than
simultaneously.

Or was that just a test to see if anybody was paying attention?

www.genesisproclaimed.org