Re: AIG 3/3/04

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 20:06:10 EDT

Bill posted:

"> Since the majority of public shool teachers in the
> US are Christians, the claim sort of rings hollow.
Source?"

OK. You got me. I was making the assumption that public school teachers,
being a fairly large subset of the general US population, would probably
have the same attributes of that population.

That leap of faith I think is true, but I can't cite any particular
evidence.

I'm probably remembering my childhood. That happens when you get old
enough. <G>

Burgy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!