Re: TheologyWeb

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 03:02:52 EDT

There's always the possibility that Sirfarti doesn't want people to know how
obnoxious AIG really is. They and other groups are so poisonous that I
cannot understand why people even give them the time of day.
Even if I agreed with them 100% I would have to oppose them on moral
grounds.
Now it is time that I had a disagreement with three of you, it's a bit
overdue!! This bit of flippancy sums up the problem of dealing with so many
YECs.

Michael