Re: Evolution: A few questions

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 12:29:49 EDT

Bill Payne wrote:

> The Lord said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or
> mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord?
> (Exodus 4:11)

Ultimately God takes responsibility for all of creation. What is true of
man in this verse is also true of pussy cats and salamanders. No argument
from me. My only argument is with people who think that God is somehow less
glorified when we acknowledge the reality of secondary causation in the
progression of life which includes man as the pinnacle of creation.

www.genesisproclaimed.org