Re: TheologyWeb

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 12:34:05 EDT

"Roger G. Olson" wrote:

> Walt,
>
> BTW, many of us are also 99.9% certain that "Socrates" is Jonathan Sarfati
> (or So-farti, if you like.) It's a shame how he's treated the most
> gracious Charleen Lohman, with whom I've exchanged several private
> e-mails. She is a bright person who is active in her church (of mostly
> YECs -- it's C&MA) and honestly seeking truth.

I am not able to guess who Socrates is because I am not all that familiar with
the AiG "biggies". I was considering an attempt at figuring out who he might
be, but decided that it was not worth the research for me. I think that Glenn
figured it out and got suspended for publishing it.

Thanks for the info.

What is C&MA?

Walt

Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>