RE: Gay Marriage/Homosexuality

From: Bundrick, David <BundrickD@evangel.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 11:26:15 EDT

Leslie,
Could you please cite for me "the evidence" (tells us that gay and
lesbian people are as "born homosexual" as straight people are "born
heterosexual") ?
I am not a scientist, so maybe you can help me. However, I do teach
graduate level New Testament, and my Ph.D. is cross-disciplinary among
education, religious studies, and science, so perhaps I can grasp the
concepts if I can see the evidence presented.
David Bundrick, M.Div., Th.M., Ph.D.