ASA list mentioned on Yahoo Energy Resources

From: Al Koop <koopa@gvsu.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 12:09:15 EDT

The following message appeared on Yahoo Energy Resources

From: "Chris Kuykendall" <chris.kuykendall@t...>
Date: Wed Jun 2, 2004 3:45 pm

I stumbled across discussion list archives of the American Scientific
Affiliation...

http://www.asa3.org

..., the American Scientific Affiliation.

The archives are found at the following:

February 1996-March 2002

http://www.asa3.org/archive/asa/

February 1996-June 2004

http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/

Click on May 2004, or before that April 2004, and you'll find commentary
on the National Geographic article, THE PARTY'S OVER by Richard
Heinberg, Tommy Gold's theory of abiogenic oil, and so forth.
Particularly interesting are posts by Glenn Morton, who I believe is a
petroleum geologist or petroleum engineer, and who I seem to remember as
having participated once or twice a while back on the energyresources
and/or ROE (before ROE2) discussion lists.

Chris Kuykendall
Austin, Texas