Re: EGO TRIP

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 21:59:28 EST

    I must humbly apologize for this post. I had
    intended for it to be a private communication with
    Vernon. My hope was to get Vernon to present his
    ideas more kindly and effectively. People have
    pointed out that I am at least partially
    responsible for Terry asking that this subject
    not be posted in the future.

    I would hate to have this happen on my behalf. I
    think that others might be interested -- perhaps
    even more so of the information were presented
    with a different tone.

    So let me say that I for one have no problem with
    Vernon and Richard posting their ideas on the ASA
    list. If others feel this way, they might so
    indicate to Terry.

    I am very sorry, Vernon.

    Walt

    --