Re: Wells and Molecular Phylogenies

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 03:27:55 EST

    Wayne posted: "Maybe you could have used "roster
    of academics who advocate dubious notions". That puts more
    emphasis on the idea and the person's active participation in
    promoting such hooey, instead of singling out the person as a
    whole. Shame does has the sense like dunce, it colors the whole
    person universally rather than focusing on the single offending
    part. I'm sure as Christians in most other areas of their lives, they
    are model citizens."

    I fully agree. Mea culpa. Thanks for the advice.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!