Re: My daughter is a YEC

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 08:30:55 EDT

    I am not certain what I said to imply this. If one
    predicts a certain result and the experimental
    results are negative, then that is a falsification
    of the theory. If there is no definite prediction
    in the first place then that is not even
    potentially falsifiable.

    Sorry if I implied anything to the contrary.

    Actually, I remember the times before the neutrino
    was actually detected. It was predicted to have a
    low interaction with matter so the difficulty in
    detecting it was always expected (if it existed as
    predicted by Pauli).

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>