Re: Does the Bible teach a flat earth?

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 16:56:23 EST

    Dear colleagues, the exchange between Jon Clarke and me below was intended
    for the whole group. Although Jon wrote "oh well, never mind," I'll take it
    that he would be happy for the list to read and comment on our exchange.
    Please scroll down to the last note and read up. Perhaps others would like
    to contribute.

    Jon, I entirely agree with the sentiments you offered in your latest
    response.

    Thanks,
    Bob Schneider