Re: Evolution wars

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 23:54:55 EST

    Jim,
    While it seems to me that various individuals and groups have seen
    something that is relevant that has been ignored or lost, the tendency is
    then to go overboard on that one thing. One sees it in White's Adventism,
    McPherson's pentecostalism, etc. There are those that go further and
    develop full-fledged heresies. The individual drawing apart is
    unfortunately likely to fit II Peter 3:16.
    Dave