Re: animals and humans (was "Evolution wars")

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 18:56:10 EST

    Well tell Joshua that my dog Topper also has a mind of his own. And so do
    many mammals. My kids' pet rabbit Dibs loved to wind them up carrying out
    beghaviour which was not instinct.

    Incidentally from reading Darwin's notebooks it was the behavoiur of dogs
    which convinced him of evolution and nothing on the Galapogas.

    There seems to be no clean break between any of the primates - execept
    humans are more obnoxious

    Michael