Re: Does the Bible teach a flat earth?

From: Lucien Carroll (ucarrl01@umail.ucsb.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 03:16:51 EST

    I think the problem here is different understanding of what the word
    science means. I tend to look at a science as something one _does_, as
    it appears Michael does. But the word is also used to mean knowledge of
    the natural world, and sometimes merely potentially apprehensible
    knowledge as it appears you, Rich, mean. The two of you are talking
    about entirely different things, both called science.

    --
    Lucien S Carroll  ucarrl01@umail.ucsb.edu
    "All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge."