RE: Evolution wars

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 22:52:01 EST

    I believe that the notion of a Creator is one that people have to
    face very early in life. The existence of a Creator is a logical
    imperative and really has nothing to do with theology. The existence
    of a Creator is the answer to the question that physicist John
    Wheeler asked recently: How come existence? I would not call myself
    a believer of creationism or a creationist since such terms are
    loaded with meaning and go beyond the notion of one who believes in
    the existence or necessity of a Creator. Moorad