Re: Fwd: Identity of the ID designer

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 13:33:27 EST

    George wrote: "What I did in that earlier post was to explain why it is
    >important to deal with >the real ID movement and not merely its scientific
    >claims or >problems. ...>"

    Which I observed was not at all a response to my question.

    "> Let me add that I have not talked about the "motives" of
    >IDers in the sense of>trying to get their heads guessing why they say what
    >they do. It is>rather a question>of looking at what they actually write
    >and say."

    I wish I could think of some way to ask you the question so that you would
    address it and not talk about other things. I have tried three times. I have
    asked "what about Y" and you have replied "Z is much more interesting to
    discuss."

    So be it.

    Merry Christmas.

    John W. Burgeson (Burgy)