Dangerous YEC (was Re: George's reply to Howard)

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 13:44:57 EST

    To those YECs who replied to the thread: There are dangerous
    people out there with a vested interest in having you fall for
    their, er, misrepresentations of the truth. Embarrassingly, I
    was one of their suckers (when I was ignorant of scientific
    matters). While I disagree with the ASA in very important areas,
    at least their science isn't an embarrassment/danger to the human
    race.

    Jim