RE: Is Jonah to be taken literally?

From: Adrian Teo (ateo@whitworth.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 11:51:34 EDT

    Guy,

    It seems to me that you have totally misunderstood the RC concept of
    tradition. In RC understanding, here is absolutely no way Sacred Tradition
    can be used to introduce "another Gospel". It has been said that there are
    not a few hundred people who hate the RC church, but millions who hate what
    they believe to be the RC church. I would urge you to carefully study and
    understand RC teachings before offering criticisms - I think this is a fair
    request that any reasonable person would agree with. And just to be very
    clear, I mean you absolutely no disrespect and harbor no hard feelings.

    Blessings,

    Adrian.