Re: Examples of 3-legged animals NOT

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 00:50:01 EDT

    NOTE: The original post to which this thread refers may be
           seen at:
    http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/Rie-Helm-Weyl.html
            (subject to frequent updates)

    george murphy wrote:

    snip

    [Hammond]
    Dr. Murphy's remarks are erroneous and pointless from beginning
    to end since there is nothing I've said which isn't absolutely
    basic jaded common knowledge in the field of Relativity
    and appears on the first page or in the first chapter, if not
    the introduction of every textbook on the subject.

    > Having against my better judgment responded here to Mr. Hammond, I
    > will try in the future to restrain myself regardless of provocation, and
    > resolve to make better use of the Delete button.

    [Hammond]
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. I only hope you can stick
    to your resolve with an iron will.

    > I would counsel others
    > to do likewise.
    >
    > Shalom,
    >
    > George

    [Hammond]
    I would counsel others to tend to their colloquies with
    Dr. Murphy and follow his advice and likewise refrain
    from posting obnoxious commentary to me. I am not here to
    talk to you, I am here to talk to the piteous silent majority
    some of whom may be humbly listening in on this list.
      Please use your killfile settings, delete button or
    whatever you find necessary to restrain yourselves. I
    am already having enough trouble with my fan club as it
    is and don't need anymore "Horror of Hammond" postings:

    http://jackanapes.ws/images/hamvogel.jpg

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god