GET THE LOWEST RATES AND BEST TERMS!!

From: awesumartist@mer-ch.com
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 17:52:46 EDT

    Consolidate Debt or Refinance Your Home!
    Our Lenders now offer the Lowest Rates!
    HOMEOWNERS....SHOP US AND COMPARE....GET THE LOWEST RATES AND BEST TERMS!!

    Click here for your FREE Quote !!

    * You could get CASH BACK within 24 hours of approval !! *

    NO OBLIGATION FREE CONSULTATION STRICT PRIVACY
    Special Programs for Self-Employed Borrowers
    Previous Bankruptcies or Foreclosures OK!!

    Whether your credit rating is A+ or you are "credit challenged"
    We can Finance all Credit Situations!
    We have many loan programs - over 100 lenders.

    Second Mortgages - We can help you get 125% of your home's value.

    Debt Consolidation - Combine all your bills into one, and save money every month!!

    New Home Purchases - Would you like to BUY WITH NO MONEY DOWN?

    Refinancing - Reduce your monthly payments and Get Cash Back!

    We have programs for EVERY credit situation.

    * Click here for your FREE Quote NOW!! *