Re: Numbers an "historian"?

From: William T. Yates (billyates@billyates.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 15:31:07 EDT

    Hi--

    I'm the Editor of the Believer's Weekly, a weekly review of Christian
    web sites done for WorldVillage.com. We have an email circulation of
    over 8250 and the reviews are posted at http://www.worldvillage.com/sitereviews/believers.html.

    This week, coincidentally, I reviewed the site of SDA Outreach at
    http://www.sdaoutreach.org. I just went back to see if there was
    anything specific on the site regarding SDA teachings on creation but
    found nothing explicit. I did, however, find the Numbers book listed in
    their references. Here is the info in case anyone wants to look it up.

    Numbers, Ronald L., Prophetess of Health: A Study of Ellen G. White (New
    York: Harper & Row, 1976)

    --Bill Yates

    --
    --Bill Yates