A reference book on the homosexual issue

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 11:00:10 EDT

    I just came on a very fine book on the homosexual issue. It is

    Caught in the Crossfire, Edited by Geis and Messer, Abbington Press, 1994

    This book presents short chapters, written by different people, each
    presenting a different side (argument) of the relevant issues. Messer is
    a past president of the Iliff School of Theology and Geis has been a
    visiting professor at Iliff.

    What does the Bible Say? (two opposing views)
    What does science say? (two opposing views)
    Are Christianity & Homosexuality incompatible? (two opposing views)
    On ordination (two opposing views)
    How to minister to homosexual people and their families (two opposing
    views)
    much more.

    This is a wonderful sourcebook, and I recommend it for reading whatever
    side of this issue you decide is right.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)