RE: Why YEC?

From: Stephen J. Krogh (panterragroup@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 12:15:28 EDT

    Thus the word, "attempt." I was questioning the letter's authenticity. I
    have heard anecdotes created to support YECism all too often. This letter
    may just be another one suggesting that here is a scientist that found old
    earth views no longer tenable, in the hope to lend credence to this view.
    Stephen J. Krogh, P.G.
    The PanTerra Group
    http://panterragroup.home.mindspring.com/