RE: Homosexuality (a condition) and homosexual activities

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 21:38:59 EDT

    John you did not think that my quoting Christ in Matthew 19:4-5 ( "And He
    answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the
    beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, and said, FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL
    LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL
    BECOME ONE FLESH" "?) was relevant to this discussion. But I think that these
    verses speak against homosexuality by defining, normal human sexuality. Who
    told you that homosexuality is an unchosen tendency? We all have tendencies
    and such tendencies ought to be measured against God's laws. Some tendencies
    are hard to control but such is the nature of Fallen man. But the mere
    existence of desires does not bring them in accordance with God's laws.
    Moorad