Re: A Question of Legitimacy (was: The Wheel of God)

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:08:21 EDT

    Allan,

    Thank you for writing. Of course, I accept your clarification of the
    matter.

    As you will have observed, no one is willing - or able - to challenge my
    OBC thesis from the Scriptures; but neither is anyone prepared to
    discuss the possible meaning and significance of the facts uncovered. A
    body of empirical data thus goes begging - a situation that must be
    unique in the annals of science: man's natural curiosity stifled; a body
    of Christians (by definition, 'seekers after truth') wanting nothing to
    do with tangible evidence of the supernatural and of God's abilities.
    Unbelievable! - but worse, the said body preferring to busy themselves
    with softer, more entertaining, more rewarding even, options like
    dismantling the Scriptures!

    Allan, have you an answer to this enigma? Perhaps you and/or others on
    the list would oblige.

    Sincerely,

    Vernon

    http://www.otherbiblecode.com