Re: Copernicus: simply science?

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 10:33:32 EDT

    Dear Ted,

    All the examples you give are instances where scientific discoveries have
    been used to make other than scientific statements. It is important to keep
    them apart whenever possible. If we were to know all the science there is to
    be known, I am not sure that we could we would know all that there is to be
    known about man.

    Take care,

    Moorad