Hammond's book: The Scientific Proof of God

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 18:58:14 EDT

    T. wrote:

    > > [Hammond]
    > > I've written a first manuscript of
    > >
    > > The
    > > Scientific
    > > Proof of God
    > >
    > > (Copyright 1999, ISBN 0-940915-09-X)
    > >
    > > which contains all the technical material and illustrations,
    > > bibliography etc.
    > > However, I am now totally rewriting the book into a shorter
    > > less technical more easily readable form for release sometime
    > > this year.
    > >
    > > FYI I am using the following Chapter headings:
    > >
    > > Ch.1 The New Discovery
    > >
    > > Ch.2 History of God

    [T.]
    > In one book? You _are_ amazing, Hammond.

    [Hammond]
      Ch.1 gives a full birdseye view of the structure of the
    SPOG. So, Ch.2 is the history of Religion
    "explained in hindsight" using the SPOG. The SPOG
    can be used to explain Psychology or Religion
    "backwards" using the scientific structure as
    a roadmap to the historical events.
      I'll probably start with Akhenaton discovering the 4th
    order Factor (monotheism) and naming it Aton. Then
    jump several generations to Moses talking to the
    Pharaoh about Yahweh (also G4) and the "plagues" of Frogs and
    Locusts etc. and the parting of the Red Sea. Then on to
    the 13 Olympian gods of Greece and Rome (the 13-2nd order
    Factors). Finally to the N.T. and the discovery
    of the Cross (Cartesian Coordinate System) and the
    4-Gospel Canon (4-3rd order Factors). Somewhere I'll
    have to squeeze in Hinduism and the 30-1st order Factors
    (the demigods of Hinduism). I should have fun citing
    a few interesting anecdotes (miracles) from the KJRV,
    explaining the scientific meaning of the Lords Prayer and
    the Parables of Jesus etc. Might even put in a page
    explaining the scientific origin of the Trinity although
    it's not necessary for the SPOG.

    > > Ch.3 Modern Psychometry
    > >
    > > Ch.4 The Structural Model
    > >
    > > Ch.5 Relativity
    > >
    > > Ch.6 The Scientific Proof of God
    > >
    > > Ch.7 Eternal Life
    > >
    > > Ch.8 The World Politics of a Proof of God

    > > Bibliography
    > > 160-180 pages, ppbk
    > > --
    >
    > Good luck!
    >
    > You'll need it!

    GH: Piece of cake. I'm studying Isaac Asimov
         as a literary guide.

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god