Re: THE NEW RELIGION

From: Guy Blanchet (guyblanchet@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 06:13:33 EDT

    Mr. Hammond,

    What you have in fact proven in essence is that:
    1. George Hammond exists
    2. George Hammond is God

    This is not an uncommon finding. Many prople make the same discovery about
    themselves. The only difference is that you have put more work into
    convincing yourself of that. Like all these people you are a very proud
    person who takes immense pleasure in glorifying and exalting yourself. You
    and all the others are the unfortunate sterotype depicted in the Bible as the
    false teachers/prophets. <<Many will follow their (false teachers') shameful
    ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.>>2 Peter 2: 2.

    George, the reason God put you on earth is because He loves you and thinks you
    have what it takes to ultimately accept His plan of salvation. Immerse
    yourself in His Word and make the right choice. Don't wait too long. It's up
    to you and God's grace...and His grace is just waiting for you to bend down
    from your lofty height and take it.

    Regards