Re: More on the coming oil crisis

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 13:34:56 EDT

    Glenn: You wrote:

    "I have just posted to my web page an article on the oil supply. I
    couldn't
    get it to post on the ASA so I will notify people of it this way. It is
    at:

    http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/Oilcrisis.htm"

    Thank you for this most interesting analysis. May I circulate it? I would
    do so in text form BTW.

    May I link to it on my own web site?

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)