The Rush Limbaugh speech

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 16:01:44 EDT

    The web site below seems to be a definitive answer to Rush's "patriotic"
    speech. About the best that can be said for it is that it did get a few
    things right. The writer gives it a "30%." There does not seem to be
    much chance that Rush Limbaugh's dad was the original author, although,
    of course, this cannot be absoutely proven.

    I happen to be among those who cringe when I see or hear a story which
    purports to give honor to either my Lord or my country and is clearly a
    pack of lies. My atheist friends on Compuserve frequently refer to these
    "liars for Jesus" people in not very complimentary terminology. I usually
    have to agree with them. Their zeal is about the only thing about them I
    can admire.

    http://home.nycap.rr.com/elbrecht/signers/signerindex.html

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)